Pay a property tax bill
Follow the steps below to pay a property tax bill on myBeaufortCounty:
1. After you have found your property on myBeaufortCounty (see Add a property account to your profile), click on the No, pay my taxes button.
2. If the bills presented are correct, click on Pay my taxes.
3. Check each bill you would like to pay and click on Select.
4. Review your payment summary and click on Looks Good.
5. Enter the date on which you would like to have your payment processed and click on Submit (see Schedule Payments on myBeaufortCounty for more information).
6. Click on Choose Payment Method to enter payment information (see Payment Methods for more information).
Note: If you have paid through myBeaufortCounty in the past, a payment method may already be stored for you. To use a different payment method, click on it.
7. After entering your information, click Add Card or Link Account. You will then return to this screen and will be able to see the last four digits of your payment information. Select Submit to proceed.
8. Review the payment summary and click Pay $--.--.
9. Your receipt will be emailed to you, and if signed in, it will also be stored in your profile (See Where is my receipt?).