How to schedule a payment
Don't want to pay today?
So long as you are signed in to an account and your bill is not delinquent, you can schedule a property tax payment on myBeaufortCounty.
After you have found your property you can complete your payment by following the steps below:
- Payments are not allowed to be scheduled beyond a bill's due date.
- To schedule a payment, you must be signed in with an account.
- Payments cannot be scheduled for past due bills.
1. After you have found your property on myBeaufortCounty (see Add a property account to your profile), click on the No, pay my taxes button.
Or if you already have your property/properties linked to your account, click either the bill you would like to pay, or click Pay All
2. If the bills presented are correct, click on Pay my taxes.
3. Check each bill you would like to pay and click on Select.
4. Review your payment summary and click on Looks Good.
5. Enter the date on which you would like to have your payment processed and click on Submit.