When you link a property to your myBeaufortCounty profile, your property will appear on your dashboard, and all available bills will also be displayed. If you are curious about what you owe, or you are not ready to make your payment today, link your account following the steps below:
2. If you continued as a guest, or if you are new to myBeaufortCounty, click on the blue Beaufort County Taxes button.
Note: If you already have properties linked to your account, click on Link Account to link additional properties.
3. Choose the option you'd like to use to locate your property: With the PIN, With the AIN, or By owner's last name & mailing ZIP code.
3. Enter the information for your property and click Submit.
4. Confirm the property information is correct and click Yes, that's the one!
5. Click on Yes, find another property, if you have other bills you would like to view.
6. When you have found all of your bills, click on Go back to the dashboard
7. Your available bills will be listed on your dashboard, and all of your linked accounts will be listed below your bills.
When you are ready to submit a payment, see Pay a property tax bill.