When you link a property to your myBeaufortCounty Profile, your property will appear on your dashboard, and all available bills will also be displayed.
If you are curious about what you owe, or you are not ready to make your payment today, link your account following the steps below:
1. If you continued as a guest, or if you are new to myBeaufortCounty, click on Beaufort County Taxes
If you already have properties linked to your account, click on Link Account to link more properties
2. Choose the option you'd like to use to locate your property: With the PIN, With the AIN, or By owner's last name & mailing ZIP code
Enter the information for your property and click Submit
3. Confirm the property information is correct and click Yes, that's the one!
4. Click on Yes, find another property if you have other bills you would like to view
5. When you have found all of your bills, click on Go back to the dashboard
6. Your available bills will be listed on your dashboard, and all of your linked accounts will be listed below your bills
When you are ready to pay your property tax bill, see Pay a myBeaufortCounty Property Tax Bill for more information.